What is CorelDraw
CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation. It is also the name of Corel’s Graphics Suite, which bundles CorelDraw with bitmap-image editor Corel Photo-Paint as well as other graphics-related programs. The latest version is marketed as Graphics Suite 2017 (equivalent to version 19), and was released in April 2017. CorelDraw is designed to edit two-dimensional images such as logos and posters.
What our Training will provide :
- Introduction to CorelDRAW Graphics program powerful tools and elements. ( 2 hours )
- Hands-On Flyer/Brochure Design, layout and pre-press preparation. Use of headlines, images, tables and graphic effects. ( 2 hours )
- Hands-On Logo Design. Real project from concept to application in print and web ( 2 hours )
- Hands-On graphics for the net. including social media and other applications. ( 2 hours )
- Insider tips : Creativity, Typography, Layout, Print, Web.
Time and Date : Saturday & Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm
- July 13 – 14 2019
- July 27 – 28 2019
- August 10 – 11 2019
- August 24 – 25 2019
- September 14 – 15 2019
- September 28 – 29 2019
Price : $495/Person (Only 4 persons per Course)
Location: RGWOW office – 811 S. Central Expwy, Suite 417 Richardson, Texas 75080 ( Refreshments will be provided )
Payment : Please click button below to make online payment through paypal.
Reservation : Please fill in form below to reserve your seat.